A three-piece back, bound neck, and body that's wide like a jumbo and thin like a 000, for a sound as distinctive as those who play it. East Indian rosewood and spruce work with scalloped bracing to produce a tone that's big, balanced and ideal for studio recordings. Enclosed gear tuners and a modified low oval neck with narrow taper offer superb playability.
- Body Size: M-14 Fret (0000-14 Fret)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Back and Side Finish: Gloss
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Top Material: Spruce
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High-Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Optional