While the Little Martin is our smallest guitar, it is very big on tone, quality and versatility. The LX1 model features a solid spruce top and mahogany high-pressure laminate HPL back and sides. It’s ideal for travel, student practice or for just playing around the house or campfire. This model includes sustainable wood certified parts.
- Neck Material :Mahogany
- Fingerboard :Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius :12"
- Neck Profile :Traditional Even "C"
- Nut :Bone 1 3/4"
- Fretwire :20 Jescar-FW43080
- Scale Length :25.4"
- Body Dimensions :16" x 4 1/4"
- Sound Port :1.5" Sound Port
- Bracings :Hand-Carved Scalloped X
- Body Top :Solid European Spruce
- Body Back/Sides :Solid Rosewood with Center Strip
- Arm Contour :Rosewood
- Bridge/Saddle :Ebony/Bone, 2 5/32" Spacing
- Rosette :Abalone with Turqoise/Magenta Purfling