The C.C. is a large, semi-acoustic guitar that has, on the one hand, strong character and unique style, while, on the other hand, it is capable of mastering nearly any genre. This is due in part to the special Duesenberg pickup assembly that includes a Domino P90 and a grand Vintage humbucker. It also owes quite a bit to the tricked-out details at the heart of its design. A full and rich sound spectrum extends in all directions from clean and crisp to crunchy and distorted – while the characteristic twang always shines through with transparency and brilliance.
- Wood: 1-piece maple
- Width: 42,5 mm / 1.67" (nut), 52 mm / 2.05" (12th fret)
- Thickness: 21 mm / 0.8" (1st fret), 24 mm / 0.95" (12th fret)
- Shape: D
- Fingerboard: indian rosewood
- Radius: 30,5 mm / 12"
- Inlays: pearloid dots
- Frets: 22 jumbo 2,8 x 1,0 mm
- Scale length: 650 mm / 25.6"
- Trussrod: steel dual-action
- Headstock: black veneer Body
- Type: semi-acoustic with sustain block, bent sides, f-hole
- Top: laminated spruce
- Back and Sides: laminated flamed maple
- Size: 51,5 x 41 x 6,8 cm / 20.27" x 16" x 2.75"
- Binding: cream
- Pickguard: gold-sparkle
- Finish: PUR lacquer. Back and sides trans-black. Hardware
- Tuners:Duesenberg Z-Tuners, "Art Diego" buttons
- Bridge:Duesenberg steel saddle bridge
- Tremolo: Duesenberg Deluxe Tremola
- Strap pins: Kluson Multi-Lock
- Hardware color: nickel
- Strings: Duesenberg DSA10 (010-013-017-028-042-050) Electrics
- Pickup (neck): Duesenberg Domino P-90
- Pickup (bridge): Duesenberg Grand Vintage Humbucker
- Wiring: 1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way pickup selector Accessories