Instrumental microphone combines an integrated preamplifier with a miniature condenser capsule to provide a smooth response for percussion. It features a flexible gooseneck and the A75M microphone mount for secure placement in many configurations.
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern provides maximum gain-before-feedback and rejection of off-axis sound for smooth high-end response and control
- Precision-engineered design features integrated preamplifier and XLR connector to maximize setup efficiency while minimizing stage clutter
- Frequency response tailored for drums and percussion applications with a wide dynamic range for use in high SPL environments
- Flexible gooseneck for precise placement and easy adjustment
- Ships with A75M Universal Microphone mount with quick release, for versatile and secure instrument and/or stand mounting
- Furnished with snap-fit windscreen and zipper pouch
What is the Beta 98AMP/C best suited to?
This premium drum microphone is ideal for use with snares and toms.
What are the characteristics of the Beta 98AMP/C?
The Beta 98AMP/C provides a smooth and natural sound, and features an integrated XLR preamplifier with a flexible gooseneck.
What is the difference between the Beta 98AMP/C and the other versions of the Beta 98?
The Beta 98AMP/C is a cardioid condenser instrument microphone and comes complete with an integrated preamplifier and the A75M universal drum mount. None of the other versions of the Beta 98 contain an integrated preamplifier. The Beta 98AMP/C has a wider dynamic range with a SPL level 7dB higher than Beta 98AD/C and the Beta 98A/C. The Beta 98AD/C is for the same applications and instead contains an A98D drum mount which features a flexible gooseneck. The Beta 98S & Beta 98D/S will continue to be available and have a supercardioid polar pattern.
Please note - any Beta drum microphone featuring the letter 'A' following the model number contains a new capsule and as a result you can expect a more natural high frequency response.