Fundamental Series Chorus
The Fundamental Chorus is a digital emulation of a classic analog chorus, recreating bucket brigade modulation. With three types of chorus algorithms to select from, you can get sounds ranging from gentle modulation all the way to 80's tri-chorus.
Use the Rate slider to control the rate of the modulated LFO. A higher rate will produce a faster and more pronounced pitch modulation, while a lower rate will produce a slower and more subtle effect.
The Depth slider controls the depth of the modulated LFO. This affects the amount of pitch modulation applied to the affected signal.
Use the Mix slider to control the the mix of the affected signal and the original clean signal. All the way to the left outputs a fully clean signal, and all the way to the right outputs only the modulated signal.
The slide switch allows you to change between 3 different chorus algorithms:
- Light: Emulates a traditional analog chorus with warm, lush, and organic tones.
- Medium: Adds multiple taps to further modulate a classic chorus.
- Heavy: Emulates a classic 80s effect, the LCR tri-chorus, which is known for its rich and complex modulated sound.
For the Fundamental Series, the team at Walrus Audio challenged themselves to design a set of pedals with the tonal integrity that’s required to live on a professional’s pedalboard, but with simplified controls friendly enough for even the newest effect pedal users. Each Fundamental pedal has three sliders for tweaking the sound and a three-way switch for changing pedal modes. The result is a line of pedals that will keep you covered from your first band practice all the way to a sold-out arena. Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio headquarters in Oklahoma City, USA.
- Digital Chorus with 3 selectable algorithms
- Emulates classic analog bucket-brigade chorus
- Get sounds ranging from gentle modulation to 80s tri-chorus
- 3 chorus algortihms: Light, Medium, Heavy
- Light: emulates traditional analog chorus. Warm, lush and organic tones.
- Medium: adds multiple taps to further modulate a classic chorus.
- Heavy: emulates a classic 80s effect, the LCR tri-chorus, which is known for its rich and complex modulated sound.
- Simplified controls to make it easy for newer pedal users to dial in precise and emotional sounds
- Textured black finish with purple and off white ink
- Diecast enclousre size: 11.43 x 6.1 x 5.8 cm
- Power requirement: 9V DC 100mA
- The use of an isolated power supply is recommended
- Power Supply not included
- Designed and assembled at Walrus Audio HQ in OKC, USA.