The DC7 is the thinnest, most flexible and most unique power supply for powering effect pedals currently available.
The groundbreaking DC7 has a one-inch (25,4mm) profile and weighs 1.1 pound (500 grams) thanks to the pure 2-stage switch-mode technology inside. The profile may be low but the power ratings are certainly not – the DC7 puts out a maximum of 48W and allows the user to connect multiple high-current effects such as devices from Effectrode, Line 6 and Eventide without noise of any kind.
CIOKS DC7 features 7 isolated DC-outlets for effect pedals each with four selectable voltages. Each of the outlets can put out 6W which corresponds to 660mA of current at 9V. Additionally the DC7 has also a 5V USB outlet and an auxiliary 24V outlet. The DC7 is expandable with CIOKS 4 Expander, CIOKS 8 Expander and the Crux for more isolated outlets and even more flexibility. Combined with the large set of CIOKS Flex cables included we are confident in that this is the most flexible, noise-free solution in the market for powering pedalboards with a multitude of different pedals.
- Groundbreaking 1-inch profile (25,4mm)
- 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multistage filtering
- 7 isolated DC-outlets, 6W each
- 660mA at 9V DC on each outlet
- 4 selectable voltages on each outlet
- 5V USB outlet with max. 1A
- 24V DC auxiliary outlet with max. 2A
- Individual power limit LED on all outputs
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- Global overload status LED
- Universal mains input voltage 90 to 265V AC
- Total maximum output power 48W
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Templeaudio boards included
- Compatible with CIOKS GRIP for drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain boards*
- 12 Flex cables included
- Expandable with CIOKS 4*, CIOKS 8* and Crux*
- Weighs 1.1 lbs. (500 grams)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland