ASC10 AMBIENT STEREO CHORUS
- Classic analog chorus circuit
- Wide stereo split sounds like 2 guitars playing at once
- Rate and Depth controls with extended operation range
- Stereo outputs
- Works in FX loop or front-end of amp
- Buffered Bypass switching with low impedance output
The ASC10’s compact enclosure and simple control interface belie its versatile operation and massive, spacious sound.
The ASC10’s chorusing effect is set especially wide in the stereo spectrum, offering a lush tonality that actually sounds like two guitars playing at once.
The extended operation range of the Rate and Depth controls conjure up everything from gorgeous 12-string simulations to punch-drunk rotary speaker spins.
Stunning on clean sounds and aggressive on distorted tones, the ASC10 is equally at home in the front-end or the FX loop of an amp.
Dual, phase-inverted outputs allow for panning of the ASC10’s effect between two amps or tracks, or run mono from output B for a more dramatic chorus effect.
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Controls: RATE, DEPTH
- Switch: Bypass/Effect
- Indicator: Bypass/Effect LED, RATE LED
- Maximum Input Level: 4dB (400Hz)
- Equivalent Input Noise: -100dBu or less (Input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Delay Time: 4.6mSec to 7.6mSec
- Rate Frequency: 0.33Hz to 8Hz
- Power Supply: 6F22/6LF22 9V battery x 1 or Maxon AC adaptor
- Power Consumption: 20mA max. / 9VDC